A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to narrate how she almost swallowed a wall-gecko as she was having a drink.
The lady said she was drinking a locally made drink popularly called ‘ZOBO’ till the point she saw the house lizard in the bottle.
Her tweet reads ;
So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink😪😪😪🤮🤮🤮
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe😩😩😩😩
See the photos she shared below ;